These are some of the latest homes available in Bear Lake. Look for more homes on our Home Search / Properties / "page" OR there could be a search with Map Section lower down on the home page. <a href="#HomeSearchMenuAnchor">Click Here</a> (just an example) to scroll down.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Header / Slider;
- The Slider in the Header Section isn’t modified in Appearance, Themes, Customize
- Modify the Slider in Pages, Edit (not Elementor, but ‘plain’ editing), at the bottom
- Images for Slider;
- By default the images are sourced from Easy Real Estate, Properties
- But Watch Out!: By default the image on the slider isn’t necessarily the image shown in the Properties List (but corrected that with Admin Columns Pro by adding the “Slider Image” to the list
- Permalink Manager Pro
- Issue when saving settings, will cause error, but settings DO apply, something related to licensing, hopefully they’ll correct with an update in the future.
- “Pecking Order” for Agents
- The default Theme does not allow for custom sorting. It is sorted alphabetically by default and does have provisions for allowing a drop down menu on the public side to sort by certain criteria (so there is sorting capability built into the theme, but not available or easily available on the back end)
- PHP coding for the theme
- Advanced Custom Fields (…but, even though the Agent’s Post type seems to have “order” metadata, it isn’t editable with the ACF Pro Extended Addon, as it is read only and the built in WP Custom Fields does not show up), this seems to be a method to add custom fields / metadata to the custom Agents Post type: https://blog.teamtreehouse.com/adding-custom-fields-to-a-custom-post-type-the-right-way, but it would just be easier, since there is already “order” meta data associated with the Agents Custom post type, to just edit that.
- Admin Columns seems to allow for editing the order field, but then it’s back to PHP coding for the them to apply the order.
- Control Panel is just a redirect to the IDXHome website and is NOT a ‘Control Panel’ within WordPress
- IDX Pages
- Some “IDX Pages”, like Search are completely useless because they can’t be controlled, IE, the map is 7000 pixels long, there are 50 billion listings, etc.
- Do all Widgets from iHomeFinder start off with “IDX”?
- Header / Slider;