Call: (435) 946-8711
Rules for Short Term Rentals
- Confirm that the subdivision you are looking in allows short term rentals. Look online at the Home Owner Associations’ Rules and Regulations. (ask us for the location of that information for the subdivision you are thinking of buying.)
- If buying in Garden City, the city has regulations that must be adhered to. Call the city office at 495-946-2901 or check online.
- You will need adequate parking. People come with lots of toys and they will need someplace to put them.
- You want your rental to be close to beach access and the trail systems. That is why people come to Bear Lake.
- Property management companies’ fees can be between 30 and 40%, depending on the services they provide. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy your property when you want, the way you want.